Brazilian architect and urban designer living in Perth, Western Australia, since 2015. My purpose as photographer is to use my background to bring the audience closer to the architects and their work.
- Highly Commended in the Architecture category at the Australasia’s Top Emerging Photographers 2019
- Finalist at the City of Subiaco Photographic Awards 2017 open category
- Shortlisted at the Kiss My Camera 2017 – West Australian Music on two categories “Best Live Photograph and “Best Portrait/Press Shot”
- The Fremantle international Portrait Prize, 2017 Long Listed
- Master Research Dissertation selected by Sao Paulo State Environmental Department as reference to new projects on natural parks, 2015
- 3rd prize at Photography Science and Art prize 2014 – National Centre for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) Brazil
- Caves – Atlas of Brazilian underground Book. Bambui Group Publisher. Author Collaborator 2019
- Book Humans and Karst Landscape: Book’s theme, internal photography, revision, writing of the back cover text and logo. Mar 2012, Brazilian Society of Speleology Publisher.
- Photography “Illuminated Cathedral” Aug 2014, Research Fapesp Magazine Ed.222
- Interview Underground life, Research Fapesp Magazine Ed 224 2014
- Magazine Cover Photography, Conexão Subterrânea Magazine n 98. 2012
- Interview Why we need risk?, Jul 2009 Go Outside Magazine Ed 50
- Book Cover Photography 2005 Cave Mapping – Practical guide, Redespeleo Brasil Publisher