Professional photographer specialising in architectural, interior and lifestyle, and product photography based in Perth, Western Australia.
With a masters degree in architecture and urbanism, practiced a few years in Brazil and moved to Australia in 2015.
- Highly Commended in the Architecture category at the Australasia’s Top Emerging Photographers 2019
- Finalist at the City of Subiaco Photographic Awards 2017 open category
- Shortlisted at the Kiss My Camera 2017 – West Australian Music on two categories “Best Live Photograph and “Best Portrait/Press Shot”
- The Fremantle international Portrait Prize, 2017 Long Listed
- Master Research Dissertation selected by Sao Paulo State Environmental Department as reference to new projects on natural parks, 2015
- 3rd prize at Photography Science and Art prize 2014 – National Centre for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq) Brazil
- Caves – Atlas of Brazilian underground Book. Bambui Group Publisher. Author Collaborator 2019
- Book Humans and Karst Landscape: Book’s theme, internal photography, revision, writing of the back cover text and logo. Mar 2012, Brazilian Society of Speleology Publisher.
- Photography “Illuminated Cathedral” Aug 2014, Research Fapesp Magazine Ed.222
- Interview Underground life, Research Fapesp Magazine Ed 224 2014
- Magazine Cover Photography, Conexão Subterrânea Magazine n 98. 2012
- Interview Why we need risk?, Jul 2009 Go Outside Magazine Ed 50
- Book Cover Photography 2005 Cave Mapping – Practical guide, Redespeleo Brasil Publisher